Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

I entered the American Aparel Lookbook contest with my Max costume thought it would be fun. http://lookbook.nu/look/2622829-I-ll-eat-you-up
I thought I would throw in some extra pictures here. 

Where The Wild Things Are has been one of my favorite books since I was very young, I even thought that the movie adaption was awesome. Max has been one of my favorite literary characters since the first time that I read it, (or had it read to me.) I still have my families copy, its old and pretty worn but it just makes books that much better. That copy was originally given to my older sister, our close family friends had written on the inside cover "To Ana, from Heidi and Wolf 1991" This book is very nostalgic, it probably gives that feeling to most people who've grown up on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers