Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Death or Glory

while I was on the bus today "Death or Glory" By  The Clash came up on my ipod and it just sent a wave of nostalgia through me, I remember whenever I would go on road-trips with my dad and sisters we would listen to The Clash the whole time, that or Bob Dylan. It was kind of our road trip anthem. I haven't been that nostalgic in a while. Those were the better days.
I watched Fantastic Planet a few weeks ago it is really intriguing to say the least. My friend said whenever she watched it she felt sick, but in a good way, I'd say thats an accurate interpretation.
So I'm thinking about making little "trading cards" per se and selling them I just did one of Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill, once I get ahead on it i'll link my etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers